酒店餐饮服务员不能不知的常用英语(二)

对不起,这个品种刚刚售完。

I’m sorry, the variety is just out of stood(there aren’t any left)

对不起,您是否介意与那位先生同坐一桌?

I’m sorry, would you mind sitting the table with that gentleman.

对不起,现在已经客满了。

I’m sorry the restaurant is full now.

对不起,现在已经没有厅房了。

I’m sorry the banqueting hall is full now.

如果您不介意,坐在那边角落里好吗?

Would you mind sitting over there in the corner.

如果您愿意,可以先到大堂休息一下。

You may have a rest in the lounge if you like.

我们的早餐券包括一碗稀饭、二笼包子、一碟小菜。

Our breakfast coupon includes a bowl of rice gruel two portions of steamed stuffed buns and a plate of dish.

先生您喜欢用筷子还是刀叉。

Would you like to use chopsticks or knife and forks, sir?

先生(女士)这是您的帐单。

Here is your bill, sir(lady).

一共是128元,请问您付现金还是信用卡?

The total amount is 128 yuan, Do you pay the bill by cash or credit card?

我们这儿不收小费,但是我仍很感谢您。

We don’t accept tips But I’m very grateful to you.

请稍等,我马上来收拾。

Just a moment, please I’m clear it right away.

小姐,我想订一个明晚的厅房。

Miss I want to reserve a banqueting hall for tomorrow evening.

请问需要大厅房还是小厅房?

Do you need a big banqueting hall or small one?

我们的早餐主要供应粤式早茶。

Our breakfast supply Cantonese early morning cup of tea.

先生请问您的牛肉要几份熟的?

How would you like your beef? Rare, medium or well-done, sir?

先生您的菜已经上齐了。

Your dish is all here, sir.

还要点水果和甜品吗?

Would you like fruit and dessert?

对不起,我到厨房给您催一下。

Sorry, I tell the cooker to hurry.

哦!很抱歉这个菜的烹饪时间较长。

Oh, very sorry, It takes quite some time for this dish to prepare.

请问需要主食吗?

Do you need any staple food?

请问您对今天的菜肴有何意见?

What do your opinion of today’s order?

您试一下百威啤酒好吗?

Would you like to try Budweiser beer?

谢谢您提出的宝贵意见。

Thanks for your precious opinions.

我们将努力改进。

We’ll try our best to improve.

对不起,那是整瓶卖的。

Sorry, It’s sold by the bottle.

请问您对菜肴有什么特殊要求吗?

Anything special you’d like to have on the menu?

这是发票和找头,请收好。

Here’s the receipt and change, keep it, please.

好的,我一定尽快给您做好。

All right , I’ll have it for you as soon as possible.

好的,我去拿来。

Ok, I’ll get it for you.

我们这有清茶、菊花茶、八宝茶。

We have green tea, chrysanthemurn tea eight treasures tea.

先生,傣式烤牛肉很不错,我建议您们点一个。

Sir, Roast beef in “Thailand” style is very good. I suggest you to order one.

请问土豆做咸泥、烤的还是煮的?

Is the potato roast or boiled?

先生,有什么需要我帮忙的吗?

What can I do for you, sir?

先生,请问您是找人吗?

Are you come to see anyone, sir?

这瓶葡萄酒每瓶98元。

The wine is 98 yuan a bottle.

对不起,请再重复一遍。

I beg your pardon?

哦,很抱歉,请付现款。

Oh I’m sorry, cash only please.

请告诉我您的房间号码。

Can you tell me your room number?

境外就业网 2014-09-05 08:57
84 次阅读